Hello from the Zerno team!
Happy November! No tricks, all treats in this production and manufacturing newsletter update for customers with open orders.
- Round 2 March Preorders: We are accomplishing big things around here and hitting big goals. We have completed assembly, QC, packed, and shipped all remaining round 2 grinders!
- Round 3 May Preorders: We have completed the assembly of the first batch of 50 grinders. We are wrapping up quality assurance testing, packaging, and shipping them as well. We are currently shipping Jet Black 100-120V units. As we continue to ramp up our production we are expecting that round 3 shipping will last through November, we will provide additional updates as more batches go out. We appreciate your patience as we hand craft each order with the utmost care. You will know your brand new Z1 is on the way to you when you receive a shipping confirmation email.
- Round 4 August Preorders: Parts have started arriving and we are happy to share that we are on track to begin shipping in January! More information to come.
- There are so many things happening in our new manufacturing space. We are settling in well and have lots to share. For now the most important updates are:
- Our woodworking CNC is now set up and fully operational. We can now craft our wood accent pieces in house, resulting in better matching pieces and less delays!
- Our powder coating setup is up and running! With our new equipment, like booths and ovens, we are able to move this vital process in house resulting in better looking parts and more control over production.
We are excited for all the progress we are making and we appreciate all your support as we proudly continue to handcraft the Z1 coffee grinder. If you have any questions or require further information, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our friendly customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Vel and the Zerno Team