What’s in the box
- Your Custom Zerno Z1
- Cleaning brush
- Ross Droplet Technique (RDT) spray bottle
- Maintenance tools
- Stainless steel magnetic catch cup (fits 58mm portafilter)
- User replaceable power cord
The Z1 box optionsZerno Z1 ships standard in a padded cardboard box with all included accessories. Due to high demand, the Zerno Launch Edition Pelican Style Hard Case is now available as an option with each Z1 purchase!
Burr selection guide and optionsZerno Z1 not only accommodates a wide range of standard 64mm burrs and also features a selection of blind burr options. All Z1 coffee grinders allow you to switch between each burr type.
Blind burrs have no mounting holes on the face. Zerno blind burrs are magnetically mounted and have additional side screws to ensure alignment and stability during use.
Power CordEach Zerno Z1 includes a user-replaceable, color-matched power cord and is offered in multiple plug types to accommodate international customers.
PrebreakerZerno Z1 ships with a new adjustable feed rate prebreaker. In the future, additional augers will be available in the Zerno store and each will be compatible with your existing product.
Zerno Z1 technical specifications
- Stepless grind adjustment
- Easy zero point setting
- 0.5g/sec to 2.5g/sec at espresso-setting
- 50g whole bean hopper capacity
- Continuous feed option for large batches
- Machined aircraft grade aluminum
- Stainless steel
- Solid wood
- Plastic free
- 100-120V or 220-240V
- Gear reduced
- 900RPM rotation speed
- Height: 270mm ~10.6″
- Length: 300mm ~11.8″
- Width: 130mm ~5.1″ (at the base)
- Weight: 6.5kg ~14.3lbs